Saturday, May 27, 2006

I'd know that face anywhere...

You know the theory.

The one that says you can go your entire life without ever hearing a word, a name, a person, a place or whatever it may be. Then, once you hear it once, you hear it at least three more times in the next week, month. You can't avoid it.

That's how I feel about Lordi.

To save the long story about how I ever found about out this... uhhh ... unique Scandinavian band, suffice to say that I've heard repeatedly about the fearsome Finns over the past couple of weeks, culminating in ...

This story.

As it relates to my blog, this story and this band and the fact I'm putting it on my little space has nothing to do with anything. I simply thought it was quite funny and it makes my point...

Finnish people are crazy.

2 comments:

Lou. said...

They kinda remind me of MF Doom with their masks... The same Kooky allure of being incognito... yet underneath, they probably look like pedafilic bus drivers.

Anonymous said...

it's true. I have first hand knowledge, finns are nuts.